Tech Lead in Lviv
- Technical Expertise
- Analytical Expertise
- Systems Development Engineering
- Testing / Deliverable Quality
- Production Support
- Task Management
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Software Engineer or equivalent role required
- Experience working with the following tools and methodologies is a plus
- 3+ years PHP/Python 4 or 5 preferred.
- REST API development, with endpoint testing using tools like Postman.
- RabbitMQ/Kafka or knowledge in distributed systems.
- Branching/merging strategies using Git.
- Build tool experience including Jenkins.
- Experience and understanding of how ORM (Object-relational mapping) works.
- JSON, XML data formats
- Good SQL experience in well-known RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, or PostgreSQL
- Experience working with or building applications using Microservices architecture preferred
- Strong understanding of architectural principles, design patterns and common methodologies across a variety of technologies, preferred
- Ability to assess the impact and viability of proposed technical designs and architectures on existing applications, preferred
- Strong ability to mentor and guide technical resources, with a focus on the growth of the technical bench, preferred
- Ability to negotiate and influence across teams and organizations, preferred
- Opportunity to work with top Israeli startups
- A friendly team of professionals
- Direct communication with the client
- Performance-based salary with regular reviews
- New comfortable office close to the city center
- English classes
- Team-building events and fun activities
Do you know a good candidate for the vacancy? Get a referral bonus if we hire.