As a Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to participate in all marketing processes. This position is a chance to take full advantage of all your abilities and experience and improve your skills.
- 2,5 years experience in a diverse range of marketing functions working within the high tech sectors, R&D environment, and HR marketing.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media platforms to monitor social media conversations.
- English: intermediate strong at least.
- Social media management.
- Copywriting and content management.
- PR and corporate communications.
- Community management
- Building the foundations of strategic partnerships with local education centers
- Creating marketing materials.
- Video casting with industry thought leaders
- Providing marking support for the local HR managers
- Opportunity to work with interesting projects;
- A friendly team of professionals;
- Direct communication with the client;
- Performance-based salary with regular reviews;
- New comfortable office close to the city center;
- English classes;
- Team-building events and fun activities.
Here to help and answer any question you might have...