Manual QA engineer
About the project:
Development of a mobile application to protect women. The program helps women feel safe in a place unknown to them and allows you to communicate with other women who are nearby if necessary.
- 1,5 + years experience as mobile testing:
- Experience debugging and QAing React Native applications using emulator environments (Android and iOS)
- Experience with API testing tools such as Postman
- Experience with E2E testing
- writing and working with test documentation;
- manual testing of mobile application (Android, iOS);
- self-development and exchange of acquired knowledge with the team;
- Opportunity to work with interesting projects;
- A friendly team of professionals;
- Direct communication with the client;
- Performance-based salary with regular reviews;
- New comfortable office close to the city center;
- English classes;
- Team-building events and fun activities.
Here to help and answer any question you might have...