About the project:
The customer is a company that has been creating successful mobile games (educational and entertaining) for children under 9 for 2 years. They are trusted by more than 100 million children and parents worldwide. Thanks to a variety of game mechanics, user-friendly interface, their games are suitable for children to play independently, without the support of adults.
- 4,5 + years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with mobile games, mobile ecosystems, and terminology;
- Understanding of Game design KPI;
- Intermediate or higher level of English.
- Problem-solving skills;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
- Creativity and desire to develop;
- Organized and focused on details.
- Opportunity to work with interesting projects;
- A friendly team of professionals;
- Direct communication with the client;
- Performance-based salary with regular reviews;
- New comfortable office close to the city center;
- English classes;
- Team-building events and fun activities.