Partnership Business Development Manager
- 2+ years of Partnership integration experience with Software as a Service model products.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal business skills, including the confidence to both, be an honest advocate and push back when needed
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt, with proven problem-solving skills (flexible)
- English: intermediate or higher
- Proactive approach to work
- Manage all aspects of partner growth: prioritization of business, structuring and negotiation of new projects, and ongoing partner management
- Involvement new regional and industry-specific partners, including contract negotiation
- Create and implement a partnership-marketing strategy that drives revenue growth.
- Collaborate with business development, technology, sales, and marketing teams to identify, evaluate, and drive optimal synergy with new potential partners.
- Own the planning and execution of marketing programs that will drive long-term success
- At YozmaTech, you have the opportunity to work with some growing and innovative companies across different verticals and help them make an impact on their business!
- As part of our global team, you will work alongside the industry’s top talents, where you will have the chance to learn and grow professionally.
- A competitive salary; appropriate to your experience & reviewed annually with generous bonuses, offering significant earning potential for those who can deliver results.
Here to help and answer any question you might have...