Hi-tech outsourcing services in Ukraine
It doesn’t matter if you are a startup or well-funded tech company, because somewhere along the road you had to invest a considerable amount of time and energy to find the most professional and experienced developers to join your vision.
But what happens when time or money is of the essence?
Can you afford spending valuable time picking, qualifying and training your developers?
Are you afraid to finish last and be outperformed by your competitors?
If you share this common pain with other tech companies, then an outsourcing strategy can be a perfect fit for your organization.
How we have transformed the classic format to meet with the new tech outsourcing requirements?
According to the classic IT outsourcing format, the customer outsources an IT project and will receive it upon completion. In this format, the customer gains access to a specific skillset without increasing their headcount and without getting too much involved neither in management or the logistic side of the project.
The classic format is no longer relevant for tech companies or start-ups in growth since there are ever-increasing requirements from their side to be more involved in the R&D process.
This is why a new outsourcing format, also known as “Out-Staffing” or “Dedicated Development Team” is becoming more common.
How does it work?
By using this new type of outsourcing, you are assigned with a dedicated HR recruitment team that qualifies the best-suited candidates from our wide pool of IT professionals, specifically cherry-picked according to your needs. Through the whole recruitment process, you will have the full mandate to choose the best and most qualified individuals for your company.
Once we have found the right candidates, they will be designated exclusively for your project, working from our state of art technological center in Lviv, sitting apart from any other teams in the office to maintain the highest levels of IP security and efficiency. Our local CTO is accountable for all of our developers, to ensure the highest quality assurance and provides them professional guidance when required.
Through the whole development process, we have implemented the most advanced tracking and management tools so that you will feel as if the developer is seating right in your office.
Ukrainian average monthly salaries:
Junior Developer: 600-800 USD
With 2-3 years of experience: 1000-2000 USD
Senior (5-above): 2500-4500 USD
*Please note that the actual salary can be higher when you take into account other qualification parameters like knowledge in programming languages, years of practical experience, English level, and other specific skill sets that you may require for your project.
Ukrainian development market – the main advantages
- Almost 90% of all developers in Ukraine have practical experience working for outsourcing projects on a global scale.
- A huge pool of qualified labor force – with over 200,000 developers.
- Competitive employment costs with European standards.
- Highly trained, tech-savvy and well-educated professionals– continuously looking to expand their skill set and be aligned with the recent development trends.
Why choose Yozma as your outsourcing partner?
- Local branch with an Israeli management team, that offers a quick and professional response time.
- Our vast connections in the fields of HR and IT within the Ukrainian tech market enable us a quick placement of any position.
- We offer our candidates a full employment benefits package including training, insurance, social benefits and more. This way they sick longer and it reduces the cost on your behalf.
- You will receive full transparency and control over the whole development process.
- Our local CTO is accountable for all of our developers to ensure the highest quality assurance.
- We provide all the necessary equipment for our employees.
How do we stand out from the rest?
- We have a huge pool of potential candidates (over 80K developers!) to meet with any specific demand.
- High HR retention rate to ensure employee satisfaction and dedication.
- Hustle free and transparent financial process so you will have control over every dollar you invest.
- Full legal employment coverage that gives you peace of mind so you won’t have to deal with any of those issues.
- 24/7 IT support services.
- Full equipment for every new developer.
- Continues investment in personal development – We offer a wide verity of lectures and courses for the benefit of our employees. It can range anything from improving English communication levels, soft skills empowerment as well as technologically advanced training.
- A unique combination of a “Startup Nation” management with highly trained local development professionals.
Yozma.tech’s out staffing format helps start-ups and hi-tech companies to grow gradually and reach the final product at a cost-efficient rate. In this unique model, you have full control over the budget and the development process, so you can focus on your core activities.
What is the onboarding process?
- Scheduling a meeting to identify and understand your specific technological requirements.
- Creating a recruitment road map together with our dedicated HR team.
- Starting the recruitment process.
- Internal candidate qualification process, including interviews and technical skill tests.
- Onboarding new developers and designating them to specific teams for your project.
If you require any further information, please feel free to contact us at any time.